Be sure to scroll ALL the way down to see Ashley and Gracie in their butterfly costumes! They are so cute! (If I do say so ;) )
Here are Ashley's birthday cake and smash cake. After all of those hours I spent making flowers and butterflies, I am very happy with how it turned out. I wanted it to be the best cake I have ever made, and I would say mission accomplished.

I brought home some butterfly decorations from my classroom :)

Boy, there was a lot of good food! My mom, grandma, and good friend Malinda spent over a week preparing for this! Brent even made a brisket and pea salad.

A family picture...
Ashley with Evelyn, who has spoiled her rotten at daycare since she was tiny!

Jannett (Ashley's "Gran") and Great Grandpa George

Jeanine and Janice looking at scrapbooks

Jeremy and Cheyenne playing pool

What a turn out! :)


This one (below) is one of my favorite pics from the day.

Ashley showing off her "bling" - a baby ring from Malinda. She loves it!

This was exactly how I felt when I got my engagement ring...

The best of both worlds... who says you can't be a cowgirl and a girly girl?!


Ashley with all of her 1st birthday gifts. She has been playing with her new toys non-stop!

Dancing with Grandma Missy :)

And clapping with Grandma Dixie

Now, for the costume pics!
1 comment:
Just plain ADORABLE! Fantastic cake!!!
Post a Comment