Friday, November 6, 2009

Ashley can walk! (And, sit in my Croc Pot)

I was cleaning my kitchen... washed my croc pot, and, in this tiny house... ran out of counter and cabinet room. I set my croc pot on the floor so that I could reorganize and put it away, when I turned around to find Ashley sitting in it! I laughed out loud, just the two of us - and Ashley looked at me like "What?". She played in that silly thing for over half an hour!


I think that if there had been more room, Gracie would have gotten in there with her. :)
The perfect place to have a snack, I guess...
Then she tried laying in it, pool-raft style. Hilarious!

And if all that isn't cute enough, check out this video! She plays in the croc pot some more, tries to make it "go"... then eventually... gets out of it (and back in)...and finally walks to the door - for the first time!

No comments: