Monday, December 21, 2009

Going to See Santa

We stood in line for 40 minutes at Bass Pro today to see Santa...
but Ashley was afraid to sit on his lap :(
Santa suggested that I sit on his lap, too... and though I politely said "no, thank you" at least 3 times, he insisted! (For the sake of the picture, he was very sweet).

I told Santa that it had been a LONG time since I sat on his lap :).
But, that didn't make Ashley feel any better, so I ended up sitting in the chair.My mom told him that he was the best looking Santa she had ever seen, and he told her that Mrs. Claus thinks so too :).

1 comment:

Sarah Rimel said...

Those pictures made me laugh so hard. haha Those will be great to show her when she gets older. Merry Christmas! :-0