Happy Valentine's Eve, everybody!

In honor of Gracie, I decided to make these puppy cookies. (I can't take credit for the idea... I saw it somewhere a long time ago and have been waiting for an excuse to make them ever since!) Use blue food coloring, and they would make the perfect Blue from Blue's Clues! (
Yes, I've been watching a little too much Nick Jr. with Ashley lately!)

They're easy! All you need is a heart-shaped cookie cutter and some edible embellishments!

Just cut one heart in half for the ears. Clever, huh?! (Again, I wish it was my idea!)

Check out these aprons. A co-worker of mine was my "Secret Santa" and got them for me. I thought it was the most perfect gift EVER and nearly cried when I opened them! I was too sick at Christmas to do my usual baking, so I couldn't wait to break them out today!


The picture below makes me happy and sad at the same time. I just realized how grown-up Ashley has gotten! Doesn't she look like she is ready for kindergarten?! :(

Well, maybe not JUST yet. :)

I love this one! (Below. Well, I love the one above too...I love them all!)


Ok, if you didn't think Ashley looks like she is ready for kindergarten in that picture from earlier... you will when you see this one:

She IS still one! Not even a year-and-a-half! Just look at her! It looks like she is going to be a right-y like her dad.

Here she is doing the hand motions to the baby bumblebee song that she learned at daycare. It is her favorite!

Sadly, today was not ALL fun and games... she's still working on cutting that darn bottom tooth and it REEEAAALLLY bothers her. Popsicles help...I am not sure if it helps the pain, or is just a distraction...but who cares? (I really do feed her more than cookies and popsicles, I promise!)

The only things icier than that popsicle are her icy blue eyes!
See how she doesn't feel good?

That's just not our Ashy!
No comments:
Post a Comment