Welcome back to the blog!
It's been quite a while since I have had time to add new pictures and stories. Things are finally settling down now, and I hope to be back at it more often!
I'll start by showing you this picture that Ashley colored - look closely at what she did to the keys! She did it all on her own - no prompting whatsoever! That's genius, if you ask me :-)
Lots and LOTS of dance class pictures!
If you look at her teachers in each picture, you can tell that Ashley is really keeping up!
What her costume will look like for her recital in June:
(the song is "Mr. Bassman" from the new Muppet movie)
Valentine's Day:
While Ashley and I would have loved to have baked something delicious and festive for her Valentine's Day party, I knew that I had better sign her up for something quick and easy this time. Red juice boxes!
(We'll make up for it come St. Patrick's Day and/or Easter!)
Check out Ashley's Valentine's Day heart hairdo!
Our first (and only???) snow day this season:
Way late, but here are some pictures from the holidays!
Meeting Santa:
Our family pictures:
Ashley's cousins on Jeremy's side of the family:
and, her cousins on my side:





No comments:
Post a Comment