Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine and Cheetos

I'll start by saying that is not ALL Cheeto powder on Ashley's face... she fell out of her car (while attempting to climb out through the window) yesterday and scraped her nose and upper lip. :(
She seems no worse for the wear, though!
Dadda is working on getting our garden ready.
I love this one of Ashley and Jeremy.
Ashley "helping" with her new "grasshopper" garden tools.
Gran and Grandpa walked over to say hi (they live next door).  Here's Ashley with Jeremy's mom, Jannett.
I love Ashley's expression in this one!
P.S. - Ashley had a Cheeto-face because I was making these "carrots" to take to daycare tomorrow for all of her friends.  They are made out of a disposable icing bag, tissue paper, and curling ribbon (and Cheetos, of course!)
Here are a few more hat pictures that hadn't made their way to the blog yet...

No comments: