Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I Love About Sundays, Vol. II

Grillin'
 How did you say you wanted yours?
Oops... a hamburger patty hit the ground... we'll wipe it off and give it to Dadda ;-)
Dadda was grilling steaks on his grill.
Earlier this afternoon..

In case you were wondering, Ashley still loves her purses.
(Purse pics have sort of taken a back seat to the new hat pics, but TRUST ME - she doesn't go a day without her purses!)
See these? I owe a HUGE belated thank you to a sweet lady named Sylvia - who has never even met Ashley (or me)!  Sylvia is a friend of Ashley's "Aunt" Malinda and keeps up with the blog... she found these and bought them for Ashley!
Well, Sylvia, they were a hit!
I took this one with my purse camera on our way to go somewhere... she had ALL OF THEM on her arm, and I told her that we could only take one.  She picked the black one with the pink owls... and you see she is wearing pink and black.  Coincidence? I think NOT!  I think she knows how to match already! :-)
And, once again... see the one she picked to take to the salon while I got my hair done?
Thank you again, Sylvia...we think of you every time we get into the purse bucket!!!

No comments: