Jeremy, Ashley, and I went to Target today to have an updated family picture taken. The digital images they give you are not very big, so I hope these show up O.K.
I don't know why, but I find 4-leaf clovers... and usually, it's by accident. I found two of them in five minutes while playing outside with Ashley the other day. See? Here's one...
And here's the other...
I picked them both and gave them to Ashley to hold, in case you thought I was pulling one over on you and photographing the same one.
Then, I told her to give them to Dadda. He used to think it was amazing when I found 4-leaf clovers and gave them to him. He used to save them. Now, he just rolls his eyes and laughs.
Ashley decided to look for some herself...
And give hers to Dadda as well:






No comments:
Post a Comment