Friday, June 4, 2010

Play House

The best money I ever spent was on a used play house that I found on Craigslist!
(I have been looking for one for a long time.)
I owe a HUGE thank you to Ashley's Gran for spending her entire day off helping me get it.
The three of us had a fun girls day out and then we got to come home and watch Ashley enjoy her house!
I took a BUNCH of pictures...
these are what I have it "narrowed" down to,
but I just couldn't eliminate any more! 
When did she get so grown up?!
Guess who had to join Ashley in the play house? :-)
Gracie's expression in this one cracks me up!
I couldn't get Ashley to come in, so I brought her dinner outside.  I ate mine in the play house with her and she thought that was pretty neat.  There just wasn't enough room for Dadda, too.
You may have noticed two pictures up that the window shutters on the outside are also chairs... she has since enjoyed sitting in them, but for the first night, it wasn't the same as eating IN the house.

No comments: