Saturday, December 18, 2010

2 Good 2 B 4-gotten

Trying to come up with a title that's more original than "Random" or "Miscellaneous", the long version  (too good to be forgotten) popped into my head and I thought it sounded familiar, but couldn't figure out why.  Then it hit me... I think I signed a few middle school yearbooks that way...only with the shorter, "cooler" alphanumeric spelling above. Anyone else guilty of this? :)
Anyway, these pictures don't fit any particular theme - they have just been "stuck" in my camera since I haven't had much time for blogging lately.  Enjoy!
Doing chores with Daddy... she really is carrying that bucket!
The lighting always turns blueish behind our barn at dusk... but I still like this picture of Ashley watching Snazzy eat.
Ashley "rides" Snazzy while she eats. 
I included the next two just because Ashley and Jeremy have the same expressions :)
See? There's that funky blue lighting again...
but I absolutely cherish this picture and will be so glad I have it someday when Snaz is gone. 
She really is a gentle giant.
Ashley bringing out the second course... hay!
She was saying "Here, Snazzy" all the way to the feeder. :)
Then I turned around and snapped this picture of Fiona playing in an upside down wheel-barrow by us. :)
A few zoo pictures from early November...
We went on the day of the "Great Pumpkin Smash" and it was so crowded that I didn't get many pictures worth posting.
Ashley with her "noculars" from the zoo gift store.  Best $3 I have spent in a while!
In the chimpanzee viewing area...
A chimpanzee hand (foot?) print on the wall.


No comments: