Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grandma Dixie's Christmas Tree

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!
We celebrated with Jeremy's side of the family on Thursday and my side on Friday.
Here are some pictures of Ashley and her cousins Maelie and Mason.
Grandma Dixie put the angel ornament down low especially for Ashley.
The tree and lighting was so beautiful that I wanted to get some pictures of the kids together.  Unfortuately, had a hard time getting my camera settings just right and a lot of them were out of focus like the one above. :(
Maelie putting tinsel on the tree.
I love this picture of my mom (Ashley's "Grandma Missy") with the girls.  I wish that I had gotten more of Maelie in the frame and that Ashley's face was in focus.
Maelie and Mason
Mason
Getting a picture of all 3 grandchildren wasn't as easy as it looks. 
First, there's the focusing in dim light issue...
And then there's the unpredictable kid factor (times 3)...

No comments: