Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camera Trouble

For those of you who haven't heard... my camera hasn't been working for about a month and that is why I haven't been blogging. Two trips to the camera shop later, I can now focus my camera (before, I couldn't get a sharp image to save my life), but I have spots showing up in my images...which means that I need to have it professionally cleaned.
The BAD news: It will cost over $125, AND I will have to be without my camera for 4 WEEKS. :-(
The GOOD news: Grandma Dixie has generously offered to let me borrow hers until mine gets back. :-)
These pictures are all from tonight.  See the spots in the upper right corner? :-(
More spots. :-(
And yet, they don't show up in every picture.  These were from tonight, too...
More spots again.
Obviously, I was just pointing my camera at anything I could to try to figure out the trouble.
This one of A.J. turned out fine (no spots.)
ALL OF A SUDDEN, IT HIT ME.... I have been having this problem WAY longer than I have realized.
I remembered these pictures from the lake, taken almost a year ago in October 2010.
If you look closely, you can see the spots.  At the time, since they didn't show up in ALL of my pictures, I thought it had something to do with the fog outside.
The one below is one I had planned to enter in this year's fair.. until I noticed the spots.
So, it looks like I will be making a THIRD trip to the camera shop. 
I hope the cleaning does the trick - being without my camera (or having it but being unable to use it) feels like an amputation!
______________________________________________________
I do have a couple of pictures from before all the trouble to leave you with:
I thought this was cute... Fiona sleeps "by" Gracie, on the other side of the door.
Ashley saw I had the camera, and had to jump in. :-)
I know her face is washed out by the sun, but I still love it.
Hugs.
Ashley decided that Gracie needed a "blanket"
 (a.k.a. kitchen towel... I lose them to Ashley's dolls all of the time.)
I love how Gracie is following Ashley with one eye, waiting to see what she is going to do next!
Back to sleep.
That's all for now.  I hope to be taking pictures - one way or another - again, SOON!

No comments: