Sunday, September 4, 2011

Princesses, Butterflies, the Zoo, and Back to School!

I made this "Rapunzel" cake for my niece, Maelie, for her 4th birthday.
... and I made an ice cream cone "tower", too!
Maelie had a Rapunzel/"princess hair" party... my sister, Katie is a stylist with her own salon!
Here's the birthday girl ("before" the hairdo's!)
Ashley in the beauty shop chair:
I LOVE the next one.  It's the face that people make when they get a makeover on TV!
Like the cowgirl boots?! :-)
Painting with watercolors while the other girls get their hair done...
Another one of my favorites of my girly:
Maelie getting her hair done:
All of the girls sporting new do's!
The back of their hair :-)  Katie said that it looked like they were all in time-out :-)
Playing hide-and-go-seek...
Maelie with her Rapunzel doll (from the cake).
And, because I have been too busy to blog lately... pictures from the butterfly festival a few weeks ago:
...and now for the zoo pics from before that!
Finally, some pictures from the first day of "school" for Ashley and me:
A little help from the self-timer button and my kitchen stool to grab a shot of both of us :-)

No comments: