Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Great Outdoors

A girl after our own hearts, Ashley loves it outside! :-)
Picking "flowers"... (er, dandilions and weeds...)
Looking at a baby garter snake with Dadda...
Some of you may know that I am a high school biology teacher by day and have several snakes in my classroom.  You may also know that Jeremy will have NO part in helping me with them when I have to feed them on snow days and school holidays.  Yet, he is fine with picking up wild snakes and showing our one year old daughter? 
By the way, I am the one who found the snake... yet Dadda got all the credit... she has been going to our sliding glass door, grinning, saying "snake" and pointing in the direction where she and Jeremy "let it go."
Ashley and Jeremy checking on the garden... (our strawberries are doing awesome!)
And, doing afternoon chores. 
A.J. doesn't make the blog very often, but I love him in these two pictures.  He looks so happy!
Ashley on her "new" slide that I got last week at a garage sale...

No comments: