Finally, a day without rain!
Ashley and I got home this evening just in time to play in the yard and snap a quick picture or twenty ;-).
Grandma Missy and Grandma Dixie both talk about how Ashley likes to point at things.
I didn't really notice it until they said something, but they are right!
I challenge you to find as many pictures with Ashley's pointed finger as you can... there are a few old ones that even suprised me! (For example, my favorite black and white of Ashley and Gracie walking away from the April 19th post.)
Pointing at a mud puddle in the drive.
She takes nothing for granted. :-)
"Dog" and "Baby" (as Ash appropriately calls them) joined us outside.
I'm not sure what this look was about?
Ashley and Baby going for a ride.
Here's a close-up of that grin :-).
I'm pretty sure this is how I look getting Ashley in the car on the way to day care in the mornings!
And then I usually drop my keys or something and look like this!
Time for Baby and Dog to take a break in my mud boots.

No comments:
Post a Comment